Hello,

What are you trying to measure that you can't get from a standard Java
profiler? Or are you just trying to time parts of the life cycle?

On Monday, March 12, 2012, ayouB __ <ayb-2...@hotmail.fr> wrote:
> Hi every one,
>
> I'm asking if there is a possibility to do a profiling test for a jsf
application (like what flash builder does for Adobe Flex), my question is
about profiling only the prensentation layer build with MyFaces 2.1.6 +
Richfaces 4 not the whole application (as it's known Adobe Flex is Rich
Client which it's not the case for JSF). If so, is there a tool or a
plug-in which does this ?

--
___

Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3

* Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE newscast:
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/roller/editorsdesk/category/JSF+and+Java+EE+Newscast
* Sign up for the JSFCentral newsletter: http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17