Thanks for explaining viewpool and viewstate. I will go through the code later
and understand.
I was wondering what happens when state saving method param is not set. I got
your point it that the state saving algorithm is performed and when its not
mentioned whether it state saving method is client/server its assumed to save
views in session and that might not have changed with view pool else it can
affect maximum sequential views in session. I  have to go through the code to
follow that.

Regards,
Dora Rajappan.