You asked about licensing on test files the last time this came up as
well so I will point to my previous reply for that topic:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-dev/201209.mbox/%3ccam1yojbz2jn5obhkfavo-v5rvfauzsk0yjeoj66pm+wejk_...@mail.gmail.com%3E

As for a quick fix release, It doesn't matter whether a release is a
quick fix or any other kind.  The same rules apply to all releases.