@Leo
all right!
I would also like to cleanup some code in the new branch (unused stuff,
commented very old code and else...)
Can i do that? What about code in the "shared" project? It it also used in
other projects?
Really, i like to quality and performance of myfaces but the code really
needs a little bit cleanup in some places.

@Mike
yep, we should consider this in some months.