Is everything fine now for tobago and trinidad?

+1 for migrating core now as 2.3.0 is out, maybe we have to wait for 2.3.1

we could also do a bit a cleanup and only migrate the active projects
We must also check e.g. the maven plugins and master poms...
E.g. we could remove the checkstyle files and move them to the tobago and
core itself instead maintain a projects which contains both...

It think it would be the right momemt to do a cleanup now, to make it
easier to maintain in the future.