Hey Paul,

Thanks for working all this out!  All of the corrections you've mentioned
here look fine to me.  I've verified a) b) and c) on a few different
systems / networks.  Hopefully the INFRA issue you've opened will ensure we
don't have to deal with this type of release problem in the future.

Regards,
Bill