Sorry to write a second mail, the best bet maybe would be
simply to publish it as an npm package and you guys can pull it in.
I think i have an npm package already in place, but I need to double check
which is the latest version i published.

Please excuse that I cannot do extensive work atm, until i have my disc
prolapse issue resolved
but quickly pushing the current state as package is possible.

Werner

Am Mi., 2. Juni 2021 um 16:17 Uhr schrieb Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com