On MYRIAD-160, it's a really bad idea to let Myriad pick a random port
outside of Mesos as other frameworks might select that port the probability
of that happening is 1-(number of ports requested by other
frameworks)/(number of ports in use).  This could get near 50% and cause
frameworks that are being good citizens to crash.

I'm also not convinced randomizing the port is in fact the correct fix for
this in the long term, as there is still a non-zero chance you'll get that
port again.

Darin