Hi all,

I have created a build for Apache Myriad 0.1.0-incubating, release
candidate 0.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release.

Here’s the release notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYRIAD/Release+Notes

The commit to be voted upon is:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-myriad/commit/343a11aceb0fc9b5c84f46bba43b2423643eff6f

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/myriad/myriad-0.1.0-incubating-rc0/

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/smarella.asc

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Myriad 0.1.0-incubating.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of
at least three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Myriad 0.1.0-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Here is my vote:
+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Santosh