+1 (binding)

- Downloaded the RC
- Verified signatures
- Built binaries by following instructions from the README page [1]
- Deployed binaries on a 2.7.0 MapR cluster as described in the
documentation [2]
- Verified the following:
   - flexup/flexdown NMs of zero/low/medium profiles from Myriad's Web UI.
   - Successfully ran a 10G terasort M/R job with 60 mappers and 10 reducers
   - Myriad/RM HA: Killed RM and restarted it while a M/R job is running.
       - Verified the job completed successfully.
       - Verified that the Myriad UI showed the active NM tasks correctly.
   - Verified "Shutdown Framework"

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-myriad#build-myriad
[2]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-myriad/blob/master/docs/myriad-dev.md#step-2-deploy-the-myriad-binaries