Great I'm calling it.

Also, if anyone wants to test or provide feedback on
https://github.com/apache/incubator-myriad/pull/64 that would be awesome.
It still needs work, but if you have hdfs up it takes about a half hour to
get a Myriad up, I'm working on streamlining it a bit.  Would also like to
get the base docker images hosted on something other than my personal
dockerhub.