The gitbox for Myriad is successfully enabled:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-myriad.git;a=summary

For committers you will be able of using github mirror (read/write
mode) if you have enabled the Two-factor Authentication [1].
For checking the linking of your github account and GitBox you have to
access to [2].

Happy hacking!

[1] https://blog.github.com/2013-09-03-two-factor-authentication/
[2] https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/