Hi,

Yes, I think it`s a great idea, to keep the others on this way informed, even if it seems to be a lot of work. Last weekend we had our „german community meeting“ in a hotel in Essen

Just out of curiosity: how big is OOo in Essen? My father comes from
Essen...

What a coincidence! As Andre already mentioned, OOo is everywhere in the Ruhr area very big and not only there :-) The hotel, where we had the meeting, is called "Linux-Hotel", a very nice building, where they offer Linux- and of course OOo-Trainings including board and lodgings. An ideal place for our de.community meeting.

Do I schedule something and draft a
small announcement?

+1

Regards,