Hi Daniel, *,

Daniel Carrera schrieb:
Jacqueline Rahemipour wrote:

I'm very sorry, that I can't attend this IRC Talk and some others of the de-project too, because on saturday we have our next de-community meeting in munich.

I would have had many questions to Urska and the conference, espacially how the germanophone project can assist. But I'm looking forward to read the irc-logs and I`m sure, that we can talk about it later, too!

Jacqueline, is there another date that might work better for you? Would Sunday be okay? These dates are not set in stone. The talk can be any day when people can make it.

That's very kind of you, but I don't want to cause any inconvenience. Sunday doesn't work better, because I'm on my way home from munich. I`m sure, that someone else from the germanophone project can attend the irc talk in place of me.

Regards,

Jacqueline Rahemipour

--
## Co-Lead de.openoffice.org