Hi *,

(sorry for crossposting - if you want to answer, please do this only on one of the mailinglists)

as some of you have interest in our german marketing activities and espacially our fairs I would like to give a short summary from the LinuxTag in Karlsruhe (22.06.-25.06.), where the germanophone project presented OOo.

The LinuxTag is one of the biggest Open Source events in germany. We had a small booth, where we answered many user questions and talked to people from companies, which think about a migration to OOo or already use it. Additionally we had several lectures and two workshops.

Have a look at our summary (german):
http://de.openoffice.org/veranstaltungen/linuxtag2005/index.html

English version:
http://de.openoffice.org/veranstaltungen/linuxtag2005/index_en.html

Several photos from the event:
http://de.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=495

Linux is very popular at the moment, so many radio and tv stations were interested in reporting from the event. We gave several interviews and in one broadcast you can get a visual impression from the LinuxTag. OOo is mentioned and you can see our booth (only short) and some Screenshots from OOo, too.

Have a look at the archive (3sat "neues", 25.06.2005, "LinuxTag 2005"):
http://www.3sat.de/3sat.php?http://www.3sat.de/neues/service/80122/index.html

For some more german marketing news, see [EMAIL PROTECTED] (sorry, I can't post the link, because the archive is not updated yet).

Regards,

Jacqueline Rahemipour

--
## Co-Lead de.openoffice.org