John,

John McCreesh wrote:
The draft Programme for OOoCon which I am hoping to publish this week has
a space reserved on Wednesday night for the traditional NLC party. Am I
right to assume there will be a party this year ;-)

in Barcelona, we had the NLC party on Tuesday night before the conference, please refer:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2007/programme/tuesday.html
From my point of view, Tuesday night should also be an ideal date for this year. On Wednesday night there will probably be a welcome dinner.

Best regards,
Peter

--
Peter Junge

OpenOffice.org Annual Conference
Beijing 2008
Organizational Team

I want *YOU* to come to Beijing!

Don't miss the 'Call for Papers':
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008/cfp/index.html

Please help us and join the "Pre-Registration" survey:
http://surveytest.services.openoffice.org/surveys/index.php?sid=74227&lang=en

OOoCon website:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008/index.html

Visa information: