Hi again,

several people have been asking me, what *business casual* clothing will
exactly mean.

Should be more or less like this:
+ Shirt in muted color with collar and long sleeves
+ Low shoes, black, dark-blue or brown
+ Muted color trousers plus suitable
  - jacket or
  - vest or
  - high quality pullover or
  - high quality slip-over
+ tie is optional(!)

Best regards,
Peter

--
Peter Junge

OpenOffice.org Annual Conference
Beijing 2008
Organizational Team

I want *YOU* to come to Beijing!

Please help us and register *NOW* for the OOoCon 2008:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008/travel.html#registration

OOoCon website:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008/index.html

Conference Program: