Hi Claudio,

it's very sad to see you leave. :-( Thanks a lot for your great
contributions during the past 10 years.

I also had to do my unpleasant duty to remove you from the MarCon list.
For all other lists in the Marketing Project feel free to stay subscribed.

All the best for the future and I really hope our ways will cross again
in the future.

Best regards,
Peter