For [1]  Hive 3 was removed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-12981, if you mean the Hive
dependency from Apache Iceberg we probably need a release from them that
brings in Hive 4 dependencies? Or do you suggest we bring the Hive
components back as long as we update the version?

I'll take the Flyway one in the meantime, database integrations are my
blessing and my curse :) If that goes more smoothly than I expect I can
grab the QuestDB one too, will update the Jiras as appropriate.

Regards,
Matt