Hey Guys,

(sorry for the top post)

There's no reason to freeze trunk during releases. In fact, during the RC, once
the branch (or tag for that matter)
is created, trunk can continue on, no need to stop. Heck, we can always just
tag or branch from a specific
revision too so it's not really a biggie.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist