Hi,

We have some tasks to do (like revert and merge scripts) but I see no problems
with that.

Apart that I have to think a bit more about the workflow (I guess Taher's
proposition should be fine)

I must though say that you will certainly see a slow-down on my side. I'm used to a bunch of svn tools I use and will have to find similar for Git. I already use TortoiseGit for 5 years so it should not be a big deal...

Jacques