Hello Devs,

Greetings for the day, I hope you all are doing well in this pandemic
situation.

I wanted to bring your attention to a case where it takes a lot of time to
load the themes to the cache.
On checking, I found that OFBiz searches all the Theme.xml files under
ofbiz.home with 'themes' as a partial path written under
ThemeFactory.pullModelThemesFromXmlToCache(). The problem occurs mainly
when the runtime data is huge in the system, and it increases the time
since the current code also scans the Theme.xml under runtime directory.

What should we do to resolve this issue?
A solution comes to mind which is to include 'themes' directory in the
basePath for the searching of Theme.xml file.

Please advise and share your thoughts.
--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma