Yes why not put init-gradle-wrapper.sh in main dir? The most simple way :)

I know we had this discussion before...

Jacques

Le 14/05/2020 à 19:04, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Thanks Jacques,

By the way, why can't both init-gradle-wrapper.sh
<https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/gradle/init-gradle-wrapper.sh>
  and init-gradle-wrapper.bat
<https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/init-gradle-wrapper.bat>
be
in the same location? Both do the same thing, but for different OSes

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor** of* Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org/> since
2008 (without privileges)

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 6:51 PM Jacques Le Roux <