Greetings!

I have created a PR to add a REST component -
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-plugins/pull/35 . Please take a look
and let me know what you think and let me know if you face any issues. I
intend to merge it in a week from now.

With the PR (https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/pull/214) to add
"action" attribute to the service definition now merged, this above
component should be able to expose exportable (export=true) and
actionable(action=GET|POST) services via REST.

Once the changes for nested attributes (OFBIZ-11902
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11902>) are done, I will also
be making corresponding changes in the GraphQL plugin to account for nested
attributes. OFBIZ-11902
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11902> will
help in defining complex GraphQL mutations.

I am parallelly also working on designing an XML DSL for REST that should
allow tying up REST resources with OFBiz services.

Best,
Girish