Hello team,

Sometimes back, we introduced sonar and checkstyle linting tools integrated
with OFBiz.
We as a community are serious not only about features being introduced in
OFBiz but also code quality being added in the repo.
So we started correcting issues identified by the linting tool (checkstyle)
and there were nearly ~*40,000* of those in the whole codebase.

Slowly we keep on discussing it on different mail threads and move towards
conclusions and fix those into the code base.
We also incorporated a pre-push commit hook to ensure that no new issues
are being introduced by committers.

I am glad to announce that we have fixed around *99%* of these issues
successfully.
Kudos to everyone involved in this effort !!

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana