Dear All,

We aim to implement a professional profile completion feature.

The HR assistant will be responsible for creating a Professional record,
and the HR manager will subsequently verify and approve the provided
details. Let's assume that address details contribute 5% to the profile
completion percentage and that verifying these details adds another 5%.
This means that creating an address will increase the profile percentage by
5%, and verifying it will further increase it by 5%.

To manage these percentage values, we are utilizing a SystemProperty entity.

We would appreciate the community's guidance on the most effective approach
to address this requirement. Our goal is to link all of this information to
the Party entity and calculate the profile percentage accordingly.

We eagerly await your valuable insights. Thank you for your
attention to this matter.

Regards