Hi Sahana,

There is already a Birt plugin. It's disabled by default because of the viewer vulnerability. See comment in https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-plugins/blob/trunk/birt/ofbiz-component.xml

This said Birt is elsewhere used in OFBiz in several places, of course not the
viewer...

HTH

Jacques

Le 28/11/2023 à 10:54, Sahana Somanna a écrit :
Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to inquire about the
possibility of integrating BIRT (Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools)
with the BIRT Viewer within the Apache OFBiz framework.

Our team is exploring the potential of incorporating BIRT reports directly into
the BIRT Viewer interface. We aim to enable seamless access and visualization
of these reports within the OFBiz environment.

Specifically, we're curious about the feasibility and recommended approach for
integrating BIRT reports into the BIRT Viewer. Could you kindly provide
guidance, resources, or insights on whether such an integration is feasible or
if there are existing methods or best practices to achieve this?

Any information, documentation, or pointers you could offer would be immensely
helpful for us to assess the viability of this integration and take the
necessary steps forward.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance. We greatly appreciate the
valuable contributions of the Apache OFBiz community and look forward to any
guidance you can provide on this matter.

Thanks,

Sahana S