Hi Eugen,

can you give us some explanations/examples why this is a useful change?

What are the downsides?

I see a lot of changes in the base API like UtilValidate, UtilProperties etc. which will brake almost every custom project out there.

The changes also need explanation. For example: why the split of UtilValidate to UtilValidateEmpty etc.

I think we need to have very strong advantages to make those changes and currently I do not see them.

Thanks.

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de