I see the problem: I have not had the plugins embedded during the test so the setMaxPriority3Violations were not exceeded.

Thanks,

Michael

Am 05.02.24 um 12:55 schrieb Jacques Le Roux:
If you compare the last in nightlies: https://nightlies.apache.org/ofbiz/trunk/codenarc.html with the last locally, it's 3 priorities 3 (SpaceAfterOpeningBrace) in fixedasset package at line 144 of FixedAssetServices.groovy

So we pass from setMaxPriority3Violations(3979) in Gradle to 3982 with this commit.

At the moment BB is blocked because of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-25465

HTH

Jacques