Hello everyone,

Some people from Nereide Team are planning to attend the Community Over Code
Europe Event in Bratislava this summer.

We would love to see members of Apache OFBiz community there and would like to
know if any of you are also planning to come.

It would be great to plan something to get to know more each other and better
build our community, we could discuss some specific subjects, like OFBiz
modularity (Eugen contribution) or others current subjects.

It seems to me that Nicola Mazzoni [1] had already express his wish to go and
would be happy to see more participants familiar with OFBiz

Looking forward reading you,

Regards,

Gil

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/pfkks77tb91kwy4wyox8lq99so82wb10