To clarify: The current page has bad English and misspelled words. I am not implying that Jacopo will contribute bad English.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 10/7/2014 4:22 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Le 07/10/2014 15:17, Adrian Crum a écrit :
Jacopo,

Let me know when you are finished updating it and I will correct the
bad English.

If any ;)

Jacques

Adrian Crum