2006/2/2, David Blevins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> So talking with Brett on irc -- he did our commit emails (thanks) --
> and he recommended this scm structure:
>
> openejb0
> openejb0/branches
> openejb0/tags
> openejb0/trunk
> openejb1
> openejb1/branches
> openejb1/tags
> openejb1/trunk
> openejb2
> openejb2/branches
> openejb2/tags
> openejb2/trunk
> openejb3
> openejb3/branches
> openejb3/tags
> openejb3/trunk
>
> What do you guys think?

Hi Dave,

That's fine with me (I can't give it a shot as I'm currently behind a
*dumb* proxy server). I don't understand why we need openejb0, though?
Does it mean that one could start playing with OpenEJB 3? Could we
discuss it? I've noticed the experimental branch had been merged in
with the openejb 3 trunk. Where should one be looking at, what areas
to start with, etc. Some guidelines for people who don't know what to
do with their spare time ;)

BTW, I couldn't find any information about the sources at
http://openejb.org. Where is that? I'd swear I'd seen it.

+1 in favor of the conversition and structure (apart from openejb0)..

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl