On Feb 8, 2006, at 8:06 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

I guess a good idea would be to assign such things via Jira. Ok, I only wasted a few hours.

That would be a good idea. Do you have a jira account? I'll add you to the OpenEJB jira.

Do you guys have any sort of tests cases for JPA yet?

Also, somewhat unrelated, what do you do for reading in deployment descriptors? OpenEJB used to use Castor XML, then we switched to XMLBeans in Geronimo.

I was thinking maybe JAXB2. One of the first steps will be reading in a persistence.xml so we can pull out the JPA PersistenceProvider and create those PersistenceUnitInfo thingies.

Is that something you'd want to work on?

-David

Andrus