This should work now.  Give it a whirl.

-David

On Feb 11, 2006, at 2:55 PM, David Blevins wrote:

Yea, we need to put that in a public repo. Let me see if I can hook that up.

-David

On Feb 11, 2006, at 1:46 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

Hi,

I'm getting this while executing mvn clean package in openejb3. Should
I add another repository into the pom.xml?

[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] Deleting directory e:\oss\openejb3\container\openejb-core \target
[INFO] [resources:resources]
Downloading: http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/apache/ xbean/xbean-reflect/2.2-SNAPSHOT/xbean-reflect-2.2-SNAPSHOT.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository snapshots
(http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2)
[WARNING]
        Artifact junit:junit:jar:3.8.1 retains local scope 'test'
overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or
remove the local scope.

Downloading: http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/apache/ xbean/xbean-reflect/2.2-SNAPSHOT/xbean-reflect-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository snapshots
(http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2)
[INFO] --------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] --------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

required artifacts missing:
  org.apache.xbean:xbean-reflect:jar:2.2-SNAPSHOT

for the artifact:
  org.openejb:openejb-core:jar:3.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  snapshots (http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2)

--
Jacek Laskowski