Wow, we've actually had someone bite on the Annoyances page and give us some feedback.

The real interesting thing is that this is the first site-edit by a non-contributor since we switched to confluence. Go figure it was on the Annoyance page which I more or less added as an experiment.

Very interesting.

-David