From: David Blevins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 6:07 AM
To: dev@openejb.org
Subject: Re: [openejb-dev] EJB external lookup question

On May 11, 2006, at 11:12 AM, Zakharov, Vasily M wrote:

> David, Jacek,
>
> Thank you very much for this information, it was very helpful.
>
> I investigated this issue a bit, here're the results.
>
> In fact, the only property that must be specified is
> java.naming.security.principal, and it can have arbitrary value, it
> can
> even be empty - it works anyway.
>
> If this property is absent, the following exception occurs:

I've found it and fixed it.  It will be available in next week's
unstable build:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Latest
+Unstable

Also, a new openejb-core jar should be available in a couple hours.

Otherwise you can checkout from source and skip the wait.

Let us know how it goes.

-David