I would like to hover over one of my layers and display the feature site_name
next to the feature like a label. I would also like to have this control
active all of the time - while pan, identify, zoomIn, ... are active.

Using the control below the "overFeature" code is never reached.

Help,
Joe

           userHoverControl = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(
                userLayer,
                {
                        hover: true,
                        highlightOnly: false,