On May 28, 2010, at 8:35 AM, ext Eric Lemoine wrote:

> On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 12:18 PM, christopher.schm...@nokia.com
> <christopher.schm...@nokia.com> wrote:
>>
>> On May 28, 2010, at 6:29 AM, ext Eric Lemoine wrote:

>>> Hi. Can't anyone help me with that?
>>
>> Sorry, dropped the ball on this like 4 times now. RealGo submitted a CCLA as
>> was stated, and Timbonicus is on the list. Please feel free to go ahead with
>> this change.
>
> Thanks.
>
> While I'm at it: Tobias Sauerwein, from Camptocamp, recently wrote a
> patch for the WKT format (<http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2240>).
> He's not currently listed in the Camptocamp CCLA. I'm no longer sure
> what the process is here? Would you mind refreshing my mind?

In general, CCLAs are designed to offer a relatively sane way of ensuring that
contributors for an organization are covered. Listing each individual name is
handy simply for the association from individual to contribution. If there is a
new person who Camptocamp wants covered, an informal mention on a mailing list
(like this one) is sufficient; so basically, the process is "Edit the wiki", if
you're sure camptocamp is okay with that :)

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
Nokia