Hi list.

I've just spend a few hours tracking down a problem with the ZoomBox being not
in the correct position.

It appears to me that OpenLayers.Util.pagePosition is returning the wrong
values in my specific case.

Using either ExtJS getXY() or jQuery's implementation all is fine.

So this brings me to a discussion point for OL 3.0, do want to keep DOM
manipulation in OpenLayers itself, or will we create adapters for popular
libraries like Ext-core and jQuery? I know this creates an extra dependency,
but to me this seems much simpler than maintaining yet another DOM manipulation
implementation.

Comments welcome.

Best regards,
Bart