+1

librement,

*Sylvain DENIS*
/Expert TIC, FLOSS & WEB
Conseiller en sécurité de l'information
Formateur, conférencier/
Le 02/12/12 11:10, Guy Waterval a écrit :
Hi Louis,

I just wanted to say that the situation in which were Keith and Prabha was
not sustainable in the long term, they merit to be recognized for their
efforts and not to be frustrated. So, perhaps  a group here is a better way
to support the efforts in the documentation area. There is no attack
against odf authors. I just wanted to say that if you are favorable to the
creation of a doclist here, it's a good thing for us.
The reason to support an online doc under ALv2.0 is the necessity to have
an official documentation easy to update and allowing derivated works
(printed documentation, ebooks, ....). So, such a documentation appears to
me as a priority and has to be absolutely supported, because we have
already an existing work and a competent team working on it.
But actually the great challenge seems to me how to help this team  in a
productive manner, avoiding that the help becomes a lost of time for them.