On 12/13/12 7:06 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2012, at 6:55 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
>
>> If we're going to have all of these wiki account requests via email,
>> would it makes sense to create a special admin list (or webmaster
>> list) for these and similar requests, and maybe also for general
>> website development topics?
>
> sysadmin requests to a special ML may make sense, but I don't think that the
> website development topics belong in that ML. website topics already overlap
> into marketing and L10n.

I agree to Dave, a list for sysadmin requests make sense but the more
general discussions about the website development should take place on
other lists, preferred the dev list. l10n comes in the game when the
content is finished and marketing can help to define the content. And
the technical aspects should be discussed on the dev list.

Juergen