Hi Simon,

thanks a lot.

Happy new Year!
Peter

On 12/31/2012 10:23 AM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
Peter,
   Thanks very much to consolidate the slides with Apache license!
   I added the link in the Events Calendar
wiki<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Events+Calendar>
.

- Shenfeng (Simon)

2012/12/29 Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>

On 12/27/2012 4:10 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:

Yes Apache license is applicable to docs and presentations. If distributed
via the ASF then they should be Apache licensed.

OK, so it's the Apache License v2 that we have been choosing. We added a
slide with IPR notices at page #2. The same information is available with
the meta data. Anyone, please feel free to review:
http://people.apache.org/~pj/**Apache_Asia_Road_Show_2012_**
Beijing_OpenOffice_With_ALv2.**odp<http://people.apache.org/~pj/Apache_Asia_Road_Show_2012_Beijing_OpenOffice_With_ALv2.odp>

Best regards,
Peter

Ross

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse mistakes and brevity