>From the file name, it should not be the necessary dependence. So
personally I agree with you that there are some issues in the configure.in

I have asked the similar question years before, but as the MAC based AOO
developers are minority group, there is no certain answer about it.

So, would you like to take a look on it?
在 2013/1/26 12:12 PM,"Raphael Bircher" <r.birc...@gmx.ch>写道: