On 1/30/13 11:33 AM, Fabrizio Marchesano wrote:
> Hello Andre,
> thanks for your quick reply.
>
>> I will be at FOSDEM, too, so I hope that we can meet.
>
> I'll be glad, too: I will stay in Brussels only on Saturday, I hope to have
> the chance to meet you.
>
>>  So, if you develop such extensions then it would be very
>> helpful if you could test them with the developer build.
>
> I'll try immediately and let you know (hopefully in person at FOSDEM).
> Thanks again and best regards,

it works already, I have tweaked a test extension with the old and the
new mechanism. Supporting an own panel as well as integrating in an
extension panel as additional dock.

Andre gave me the necessary support and I plan to include in my FOSDEM
talk. I will at least give an outlook and it open s even abetter
integration opportunity for extensions developers.

Juergen