Am 02/04/2013 09:53 PM, schrieb Simon Schubert:
Hello,

you still looking for mirror servers? I work at the University of
Mannheim and I'm the administrator of mirror.informatik.uni-mannheim.de
<http://mirror.informatik.uni-mannheim.de>.
The server has a 2Gbps Uplink.

Best regards
Simon Schubert

Thanks for your interest in distributing Apache OpenOffice.

With the transition from Sun/Oracle to Apache we have also changed the model how to make the releases available for the world. We are using the server and services from SourceForge.net.

When you are already part of SourceForge's network then all is fine. However, a separate mirror is not necessary for us.

Thanks

Marcus