Hi,

Jürgen Schmidt schrieb:
On 2/7/13 9:44 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Andrea,

Andrea Pescetti schrieb:
On 01/02/2013 David Gerard wrote:
Is .docx writing scheduled for AOO any given time, 4.0 or later?

I expect that sooner or later we will implement it. But, in order to
avoid unnecessary duplication of work, we will want to take a look at
what comes out of the OSB Alliance effort
http://s.apache.org/openoffice-aceu2012-day-3
before tackling it. In short, I see it reasonable to expect this for
some 4.x version, but not for 4.0.

LibreOffice has already integrated parts of it. Shouldn't we ask
Matthias Stürmer to sent us the source code?

the work was done on the LibreOffice code base which is no surprise
because Suse and Lanedo were contracted to do the work. It is also no
surprise that there is no patch available today. The information I have
is that the patches will be provided at the end of the project. And if
we can then use the patches is open and depends on the code itself and
the dependencies to other work not directly part of the OSBA project. We
tried to emphasize this problem with Mathias Stuermer during the
ApacheCon EU last year.

We should simply wait until we have seen and reviewed the first patches.

I have written to Mathias Stürmer and ask, how to get the patches.

Kind regards
Regina