Hi Pedro,

I personally cannot work like this: my work (code and time) receives
more respect in other projects.

I understand your frustration. Please be assured that you and your work are most highly respected. You have done so much for the project and helped to improve its quality very considerably in a lot of areas, also in areas that were otherwise regrettably neglected.

As the result of this situation I am reevaluating my role in this project.
I currently have no space or motivation.to do real development work.

I still deeply care: This project is important and I see there is a group
of awesome people doing a great job. I still can and will help: I intend
to do important updates and platform fixes but I will likely be taking a
more passive role from now on.

Please reconsider and don't give up. The project is so extensive and you made and can make a difference for an influential product used by many many people. There is lots of room for enjoyable development work and fruitful cooperation.

Herbert