On 28.02.2013 07:03, jorge ivan poot diaz wrote:
Hello,

ivan@ivan-Presario-CQ43-Notebook-PC:~/aoo/main/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI$
ls

BaseWindowState.xcu        DbTableDataWindowState.xcu  MathWindowState.xcu
BasicIDECommands.xcu       DbTableWindowState.xcu
StartModuleCommands.xcu
BasicIDEWindowState.xcu    DbuCommands.xcu
StartModuleWindowState.xcu
BibliographyCommands.xcu   DrawImpressCommands.xcu     WriterCommands.xcu
CalcCommands.xcu           DrawWindowState.xcu
WriterFormWindowState.xcu
CalcWindowState.xcu        Effects.xcu
WriterGlobalWindowState.xcu
ChartCommands.xcu          Factories.xcu
WriterReportWindowState.xcu
ChartWindowState.xcu       GenericCategories.xcu
WriterWebWindowState.xcu
Controller.xcu             GenericCommands.xcu         WriterWindowState.xcu
DbBrowserWindowState.xcu   ImpressWindowState.xcu      XFormsWindowState.xcu
DbQueryWindowState.xcu     makefile.mk
DbRelationWindowState.xcu  MathCommands.xcu

I can not find: <Module>Commands.xcu

Draw and Impress share most of their code. They also share their ...Commands.xcu which therefore is named DrawImpressCommands.xcu.

-Andre

I have already been modifying:
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/sd/uiconfig/sdraw/menubar/menubar.xml

But after on the interface I can not see that I modify labels. Disappear.ar.