On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 02:30:26PM +0100, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> - a missing include of XInterface in the new IDL XMarkingAccess.idl, IDL
> compile error on Mac, surprising that it worked for you

This is a bug, the one that removed the need for explicitly inheriting
from XInterface should have taken care for not needing to include the
IDL, what sounds like a non-sense (do not explicitly inherit, but include
the header!).

> The interface name "XMarkingAccess" and the method name
> "invalidateMarkings" sounds somewhat strange but I have to confess that
> I don't have a much better name in place. Maybe somebody else has a good
> name in mind?

IMHO what it does is more problematic than how it's named; see my comment on
the bug.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile