On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:04:09 +0100 (CET)
FR web forum <ooofo...@free.fr> wrote:

> >The forum are back now.
> Thanks imacat
> But, this morning 11:00am (UTC+1), the FR forum is slow again.

> Do you have check this point?

Reports from other forums using phpBB software suggest that overflowing log
files can cause this problem. I offer this merely as a suggestion - I have no
phpBB experience.

I note that the maximum number of users listed by the Forum reports has
remained static at 294 since 25 October 2012; I have never observed a number of
users close to that figure at any time, so I doubt the problem is actually an
insufficient number of connections, no matter what the reort says.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>